Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter


Easter just isn't the same now that the kiddos are older. We went to an annual flashlight egg hunt the Friday before, but this year James was invited to sleep over at a friend's house. He said "Mom, I'm 14! I'm too old for egg hunts".

We used to have our own egg hunts, but it seemed like too much trouble to get out all the plastic eggs and such. Plus, the kittens would have probably rearranged them.


Here are the kids with their baskets. Hannah couldn't find her nice Longaberger basket this year. Last year James couldn't find his. We bought the inexpensive purple one as a back up.


EB used to leave the baskets on the hearth like this. I left them in the basement until after the kids were awake this year. I figured the kittens would have too much fun with them. I don't know if they'll ever be too big for baskets!

We did dye some eggs.

Finished eggs.


Our Easter Sunday was pretty calm. I did make a yummy spinach quiche for breakfast. For most of the day we just hung out at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment