Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Painting

Over the summer I purchased some Living Social Vouchers for Corkscrews & Canvas. The vouchers expire next month, so I decided it was time to redeem some of them. I shared one of the vouchers with my good friend, Denise, whose birthday is next week. She LOVES these painting nights as much as I do.


We started by painting the background.

We used white chalk to sketch out the shape of our pumpkin and witch's hat.

Here's Denise working on her hat.

Chalk was used to sketch the hat band.

Here's my nearly finished painting.

Ta-da. My finished piece of art.
 Proud artist

And here we are with our masterpieces.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time away from your studies to paint with me!

      Delete