Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Altered Printer Tray


Halloween is my favorite holiday. I absolutely LOVE decorating the house for Halloween. Unfortunately, I have this unwritten rule that I can't put up holiday decorations if the house is not clean. It's the 3rd day of October and my house is not clean! Therefore, I cannot put up any Halloween decorations yet. Of course, one might think that the simple solution would be to just clean the house. No, instead I decided to make an altered printer tray with a Halloween theme!

I have become quite fascinated with the decorated/altered printer trays. They are so cute! Today I ran into to Michael's and saw a cute little tray that was just calling out to me.

Here's the package from the tray in case you're interested. I've seen several nice ones on Amazon, but I had a 40% off coupon that needed to be used.


I used some old, discontinued Stampin' Up! printed papers and various Halloween stickers that I had on hand. Most of the stickers were from Jolee's Boutique. I just slapped it all together and here's the finished project.


If nothing else, I think this is going to motivate me to clean the house so I can get out the decorations!



No comments:

Post a Comment