Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Back to School

It's back to school time at the Vesper house and this year both kids start new schools. James is starting his freshman year and Hannah begins middle school.

James posed for one picture this morning. That's all I could get from him. And Chris is in the background, too!


Hannah was more than happy to pose for a picture. She was super excited about having to wear uniforms this year. We'll see how long that lasts! I am very glad that the school added navy this year!

She insisted on posing with Snickers, too. I was able to get Kay-C in the background.



In Powder Springs, the elementary schools start first. So for the first time in 9 years I didn't have to get anyone out the door before 7 am. It was very nice to sleep in a bit longer! I think I'm going to like that!

Here's to a great 2012-13 school year!


1 comment: