Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Quick Trip to Indiana

My sister and her family live in Las Vegas. With the cost of airfare and our busy lives, we don't get to visit as much as we would like. So when I found out that she and her children were going to be staying with our parents for a couple of weeks in Indy, I knew that I would be making a trip up there.

Here are some pictures of our visit to Indiana.


Hannah spent one night with Grandpa Nick & Grandma Jeannine. She hadn't seen them since last January when we went to Indy.

We went out to lunch with Grandma Pat and spent an afternoon with her.

Grandpa Nick took all of the "in town" grandchildren (plus Bethany's two) out to dinner. It was the first time that Hannah has been with all of her cousins at once.

Here's my nephew holding the Target gift card that we got him for his birthday. It was a super cute foam finger!

Hannah & Beatrix with Grandma Charlotte.

Here they are with Grandpa Karl.

Beatrix helped Hannah make some of Paula Deen's "Not Your Mama's Banana Pudding".

The girls did a great job with the banana pudding. It was a big hit!

21 month old August is quite the technology geek. He can amuse himself for hours on the I-Pad. 


My aunt and uncle came over for dinner one night to see Bethany & me and our kids. Here's Uncle Ken and Grandpa Karl with Beatrix, Hannah, and August.

Three generations of Swain women.

A freshly bathed August.

Saying goodbye to Beatrix before we headed back to Georgia. Beatrix adored Hannah and shadowed her for the few days we visited.

Grandma & Grandpa with their granddaughters.


It was a short and quick trip. We were only in Indy 3 days not including driving days. We went to the Indiana State Fair which I will write about separately. I hope we can plan a longer visit in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment