Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thinking of Mom on Mother's Day

I'm just not feeling it this Mother's Day. Today marks the 93rd day that my Mom has been in the hospital.  There have been at least 3 times where we were sure she was going to die within the next 24 hours. I've feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster.

I miss my mommy!

A quick recap of Mom's health problems. These may be out of order, it's hard to keep track! And I may have forgotten something. She started with a knee replacement surgery in November. Then she had the rapid heartbeat/Afib. A couple of little strokes; MRSA; heart valve replacement; collapsed lung; internal bleeding (needed 18 units of blood/plasma); tracheotomy/ventilator; and most recent development is that the MRSA vegetation is back & on her new heart valves.

Mom still has a long way to go before she's back. And it's possible she may not come back.

So in honor of Mother's Day, here are some pictures of my Mom.














Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment