Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Post-Christmas Trip to Indy

The day after Christmas, we drove up to Indy to share the holidays with our family.
It was a very quick trip. We left at 7am on Friday and arrived at Chris' older brother's house before dinner that evening.

Here are the kids playing a game with Uncle Tim.


The next morning, Chris & met some good friends for brunch.



The same group - except Joan swapped places with Jill this time.


After brunch, we picked up James & Hannah and went to my dad's house for the afternoon. Then for dinner, we went to Holly Hock Hill to have dinner with our Lizton family.



Hannah with my cousin Katherine's daughters Emily & Juliana from Missouri.

My cousin's other kids: AJ, Katelyn, & Levi.

Levi, Katherine and her husband Darrell, and my brother, George.

Uncle Ken & Aunt Brenda from Lizton (with Dad's girlfriend, Judy)

James, Dad & Judy

Chris & me with my cousin, Kevin.

Missing from the group was my cousin Kerry and his family from Texas.

Some more pictures from that evening.

Hannah & Emily

Dad & Judy

Katherine & me

Levi with Uncle Ken (his grandfather) and my dad.

The next morning, we had a lovely breakfast prepared by Chris' mother, then we stopped to visit Chris' stepmother and we were heading back to Georgia by 1pm. It was a fast, but nice visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment