Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tassimo House Party

I LOVE House Party! If you haven't heard of them, check them out at https://www.houseparty.com/
Basically, House Party is a new way of advertising. You apply to be a host & if you are selected, you invite some friends over to learn about a new product. A party kit is sent to you before the event with favors & goodies. I've hosted several house parties in the past, but it had been at least more than a year since my last one. So I was super excited when I was selected to host a Tassimo House Party!

Tassimo is a brand of Coffee Maker that uses little individual coffee discs. The Tassimo machine is made by Bosch which makes high end appliances & power tools.


My party pack included:

a Tassimo T55 Home Brewing System
Gevalia Latte T-Discs
Carte Noir Signature Roast Coffee T-Discs
Tim Horton Coffee T-Discs

Then I purchased some non-coffee T-Discs at Bed Bath & Beyond.


The chai tea latte was Hannah's favorite.

It's hot chocolate season!



More coffee.



My guests received a coupon for 40% off their own Tassimo machine. I have a few extras, so if you are interested, let me know. I purchased some hot/cold travel cups for my guests, too.

Here's my group. We were a small group, but we had a fun time! Everyone tried a coffee beverage & a non-coffee one.

Thank you to House Party & to Tassimo for this awesome House Party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment